dimarts, 17 de novembre del 2015

YouTubers



This first presentation is about Youtubers who I did with Núria and Juli. In the presentation we explained what are YouTubers, the 7 different types, what are the most famous Youtubers in England and Spain, how to become a Youtuber and our favorites Youtubers.

I explained that my favorite YouTuber is Zoe Suggm, a girl from London with the nickname Zoella. She is twenty-five years old and she is on the group of the Vloggers, more exactly fashion vlogger. Is one of the most famous Youtuber in England and the world. I really like this Youtuber because I can see different ways to style nowadays trends of makeup and fashion.


MY OPINION OF OUR PRESENTATION:

I think that our presentation was so good. Juli had a good job because she had the lucky to know how to improvise, Núria was very nervous and read a lot and now she has to improve the body language. For my part I think that I was very nervous and I didn't pronunciation very well and I have to improvise the body language and the pronunciation.

The mark that would give us would be:

Names:

Juli
Núria
Xènia
Comments:


Presentation
(10%)



10%


The presentation is interactive, with pictures of all that we explained. It has the shape of the Youtube website and It is another method more modern than a simple PowerPoint
Body Language
(10%)



    9%



5%



8%
Juli had a good BL but she read the keywords. Núria read a lot and didn’t look to the class. I read a few sentences when I was very nervous and I do not remember.
Structure
(10%)

8%
The structure was logical, but I think that the 3º and the 4º part could be before of Our favorite YouTubers.
Content
(40%)



35%
The content was good because we explained all about Youtubers, but in the types of YouTubers missing 2 others types that we didn’t know, like the cookers YouTubers
Language
(20%)
18%
12%
14%
I think that Núria and I didn’t have a lot of variety of Language.
Pronunciation
(10%)
9%
7%
8%
Juli had a good pronunciation, but Núria and I had a lower level of pronunciation
TOTAL:
89%
77%
83%
I’m so happy for the good presentation that we do it, the only part was that the videos couldn’t charge

Video:

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada